17 August, 2005

since i haven't written in awhile...

Hi friends, so tomorrow I'm leaving to go to the beach for a few days with my parents and Bonnie (the best friend). Bonnie and I both really pushed for this trip (we were even willing to go by ourselves (sans financial help from the parents) but my mom and dad were (hooray!) up for it. So tomorrow we treck down to Gulf Shores where we'll stay until Saturday. Then we'll book it back up to Nashville for Ashley Clayton's wedding Saturday night. Then, oh happy day, Jenna Smith (who I met at Focus this summer and is in Bonnie's sorority at Samford) is coming to stay until Sunday afternoon. Then I pack up the cute little--and newly shiny I might add--Avenger and head back to Lynchburg! So much has happened over the summer although it seems that mid-May goodbyes were only seconds ago...funny how time marches on. But yeah, so Wednesday I start College-part III. Craziness. This is the year of purpose. I just completed the summer of self-improvement...and now this is the year of purpose. Who knows what life will look like...ah, possibilities...I love them. Also, on another note...I discovered the other day that I will one day be an Aunt Hil. Now say it out loud. Now say it out loud with the emphasis on Aunt. Oh the beauty of never having to sign a birthday card to future nieces and nephews...instead I can just use my amazing artistic skills to draw a little ant hill...that's all for now.

1 comment:

John C. said...

pronunciation guide:

sans = säns