27 August, 2005

promised announcement...

I said in the previous post that I would disclose what shows I'm in and such, just as soon as that was disclosed to me. It was disclosed:

In "Once On This Island" I play "Asaka" goddess of the earth. You may also call me mother earth. You know. Whatev.

In "Guys & Dolls" I play a "hotbox girl," which is simply a more descriptive term for "ensemble."

"Pirates" cast should be posted soon.

Hooray!

Oh and by the way..."Once" opens 5 weeks from tonight (or last night?).

Get crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The People of Texas demand more photos of Hilary.

gwynne said...

i'm so excited that we're in guys and doll together even though as part of the mission band i'm trying to preach the gospel to you as a "hotbox girl." haha.

once on this island will be fabulous. can't wait to see it! woot!