12 February, 2007



Step #1 in the process of getting a real theater job is underway. Yesterday one of my dearest friends John, (who is obviously going on to a successful career in photography) took some headshots for me to use. When it comes to professional theater you always show up with at least two things: a resume and a headshot. The first of many auditions for me is happening in just a matter of weeks. I covet your prayers! I am counting on the Lord to open the doors that I'm supposed to walk through. Ah! This time of life is so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful! great picture!!! good luck- i can't wait to hear about how everything is going!

Anonymous said...

wow! i agree with my friend, lacey, you are beautiful! enjoy the journey of the auditions & the possibilities!!! how exciting!!! i know you'll dazzle them! love you!