13 November, 2008

Tonight I am grateful for my religion. I am so grateful for the peace that comes from prayer and reading God's word. Life can really get overwhelming at times and the Bible and prayer lighten the load. I am so grateful. I have many friends and family who don't have faith to lean on during hard times. I can't imagine how sorrowful it must be. Life is meant to be filled with the light of God and hope. I am so thankful to know that.

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." John 14:27

"For we are His creation--created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared in advance for us." Eph. 2:10

"I am an unceasingly spiritual being with an eternal destiny in God's great universe." -Dallas Willard

No comments: