24 May, 2005

Me Among the Scholars

The floors in my house are starting to creak. And I like it. It means my house is beginning to get character. It was built 4 years before we moved in. We moved in when I was 11. Now I’m 20. That makes it…13 years old? I suck at Math…I’m studying to CLEP out of Math, although it would help me to take the class to prepare me for the Grad School Entrance Exam…yet I don’t want to take it, because then I can’t do fun things like choir, opera, and voice lessons…why am I so focused on now and not on what might be best for my future? I’m sometimes a silly child…

My mom brought up the idea of me applying to go to Vanderbilt’s Grad School for English. I almost laughed…wouldn’t those Vandy kids kick my grammatical butt? It’s a cool thought though…me among the scholars…hmm…

1 comment:

John C. said...

heck no they wouldn't. you'd tie them tightly in a verbal barage of verbage and leave them gasping for adjectives.

and then you'd only have to be able to read one letter of the alphabet anyway: A+