17 December, 2006

What I Love...

This past week we had finals in all of our classes.
For my musical theater class our finals were performing.

Call it shameless self-promotion, or just showing you me doing what i love to do...but here's a video of my performance.

I also included two other great performances by friends of mine. Leslie is performing "Popular" from Wicked and Ashley is performing "I'm Not Afraid" from Songs For a New World. My song is considered a dramatic ballad, Leslie's is comedic, and Ashley's is contemporary. It's all probably a bit more technical than you realized...enjoy!

"Not A Day Goes By"
from Merrily We Roll Along

"Popular"
from Wicked

"I'm Not Afraid"
from Songs for a New World

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! i haven't heard you sing in so long. your voice sounds so beautiful & mature! well done, friend!

Heather said...

HILARY! You know I loved this :) We can't wait to see your smiling face next weekend ...

Leslie said...

look at you! posting links! You aren't a PR major? I learned that we are always promoting ourselves... and apparently our friends too!