11 February, 2010

Yay!

I got cast in a shoooooowwwwww!!







Perhaps you've heard of it?

I'll be playing Liesl at the Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre in Wytheville, VA from March 11-May 2.

I expect it will be a pretty amazingly full circle experience since I LIVED for this film as a child. (So much so I had a bout of insomnia in 4th grade because I couldn't stop singing the songs in my head when I was supposed to be falling asleep. The memory is vi.vid.) This should indeed be a fun spring. More info on the show here: Wolfharthaus.com

4 comments:

LC² said...

CONGRATS!! You didn't get this through your auditions here in Memphis did you?

JohnandMelanie said...

Congratulations!!!!!! what a fun role!!!! so happy for you!!!

Shaunna said...

congrats, friend! i LOVE the Sound of Music!!!!!!!! and liesl is my fav!!!!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, that place is a THEATER!! I always pass it and wonder what it is!

Congratulations!! Super excited for you!