23 September, 2005

And It's Friday.

Well, the week of simplification has come to a close. I definitely feel like I am a little more in control of my life (you know, in a sense) but this week has still been crazy, and flown right by. It’s weird…over the past 6 days I’ve had 4 relatively new friends of mine confide in me about very personal things…things that only a handful of people in life know about them…I’m pretty honored.

John said I have this way about me where I extract people’s souls and force them to have a heart to heart.

I think I just like being real. And people like being real back.




Extra Thoughts/News: 1) Once On This Island opens one week from tonight...yessss. 2) We're performing a number from the show in convo on Monday. Be there. (Or watch it on tv.) 3) My mom is hearing Beth Moore speak this weekend...jealous much? 4) I wrote an article for the school newspaper and I hope they publish it. 5) I forgot to eat lunch today...

3 comments:

John C. said...

you will not extract my soul
you will not extract my soul
you will no..

oh fine. here.

;)

gwynne said...

HECK YES WE START REHERSAL'S TODAY!!!!!!! WOOT. i'm so excited i just can't hide it. uh-huh. uh-huh.

Heather said...

Thanks for your sweet email, Hil. I love you and can't wait for next spring/summer either!! So much fun :) I know you have already said you have started...but consider this your official invitation to sing 'a Sutton original' at our wedding...

Heather