18 September, 2005

Simplification

It has come to my attention that my life has been a bit out of control lately. Putting certain responsibilities on the back burner. Making no time to be quiet and alone. Draining myself of recoup time. So, this week I am simplifying. No hanging out, unless it's for meals. No internet, except email because of classes. And no tv, because well, we don't get any channels. :-) No, but seriously I need to get my priorities and responsibilities in order. And to do that, I need to say N-O a lot more often. So, if you want me to post anything on here before Friday...no! Have a great week!

3 comments:

John C. said...

Yeah seriously, me too. No hanging out!

Alright. See you tomorrow for coffee..

-Johnny

Joshua Longbrake said...

You're not even going to read this comment for a week. I thought we were friends.

Single tear.

Anonymous said...

focus and simplify - the path to freedom