14 September, 2005

Reflective Thoughts TBA

Reflective thoughts coming soon...for now, here's what has occupied my time and has hindered me from writing reflective thoughts...

  • Reading the book "Pamela" for my English novel class
  • Learning choreography, songs, blocking, and lines for "Once On This Island" (which opens 2 weeks from Friday people)
  • Doing the Bible study "A Heart Like His" for girls ONLY Wednesday nights 9:15 at my apt...
  • Going to Charlottesville
  • Going to Roanoke
  • Learning a dance to 'hollaback girl' (ok maybe not the most productive use of time, but it is fuuuunn)

So, now you know why I haven't written in a while...it'll pick back up soon enough I'm sure. Question to leave you with though (perhaps regarding my next post, eh?):

Why do you like to read?

2 comments:

Heather said...

You know I'll answer this question ... poetry, the classics, biographies, memoirs - too many all-time favorites to even begin to name!

Heather said...

And why ... I like to read ... I answered the 'what' earlier :) Because it opens your eyes to humanity - makes you think - step outside the box, and grow.

Le monde est fait pour aboutir a un beau livre ...