19 July, 2006

ready....go.

I'm excited!

In a week and 2 days I will depart for a fun-filled weekend visiting my friend Leslie in Washington D.C.
I'm flying in to Baltimore and taking the train to Union Station, only blocks from Leslie's sister's apartment (cool location, eh?)
Leslie is interning in Senator McConnell's (repub from kentuck :) office and is going to take me on a tour of the capitol!
A little 4 day excursion never hurt anybody...
Especially when you get to stay somewhere for free and you get a cheap flight through southwest. :-)

I also just found out today that my fam is going to take a cruise in August to Mexico!
Ashli's fiance is going.
Which means that we Sutton's will officially never ever vacation, just us, again.
That's kind of dramatic, don't you think?
I guess most every family goes through it...

This has been a great summer. And shall end greatly.

I'm sitting in Panera right now b/c of the free wireless. I just met Bonnie for lunch at another restaurant here and she brought the 18 month old Olivia kid she is nannying for all summer with us. Our waiter treated us different cause I think he thought Bonnie was a mom...even though she was wearing a pink chi-omega t-shirt...

A cute stranger just smiled at me.

Last night I cleaned out my closet of all dated, unworn, or wrong size clothes. I have piles and piles of clothes that I'm gonna take to plato's closet. I'll let you know how much money I get from there.

My friend Chad is coming through town later this week b/c he's moving from Lynchburg back home to Abilene, TX, and I guess Nashville exists somewhere along his route. I know it's really a normal/healthy thing for people to graduate and move elsewhere...but its still weird to be the person still at school...I have a list of friends who won't be there when I get back in the fall:
1. Chad
2. Patric
3. Josh and Jenn
4. Hannah
5. Kristin

And those are just like, my really close friends that are gonna be gone for the first time...weird...

Ok, random thoughts done. As is this post.

No comments: