21 October, 2008

"She yearned to travel and write great books." -Louisa May Alcott


I've been home approximately one week and 3 days and I'm already scheming up my next 4 travel adventures. They are primarily on a small scale but they put me on the road nonetheless. Oh what I would give to just travel and not have to be concerned with finances. Something about the open road and travel...it's just, well, my favorite. If you haven't heard about "Spain: On the Road Again" you are seriously missing out. It is a documentary-style show on PBS in which Gwyneth Paltrow and chef Mario Batalli roadtrip across Spain dining as they go...

My next travels (chronologically):
-Lynchburg this weekend where many of my favorite people are converging claiming to celebrate their 'alumnus' status (but really just wanting to see friends)

-3 weeks later doing a day trip to Atlanta to see my friend Cheryl perform in Thoroughly Modern Millie

-A few days later going to Orlando for Disney audition

-A week and a half later going to Philly and DC with Ash!

Maybe I'll do Spain in 09...

No comments: