19 September, 2008

Employed!

I found work! I'm going to be holding down the fort on the administrative front part-time at Select Staffing. I went there to get a temp job and they offered me one at their office. On the spot. I called them Wednesday and they offered me a job that day and I started Thursday. Gotta love that! They're fully aware that I'm only staying til Christmas and they're cool with that. The people are nice, the work is actually semi-fulfilling, and the location is cool. It's on the 2nd floor of a shopping center on West End. Walking distance to the Parthenon and Bread and Company. Two very important places. Right by Maggie-Moo's. Also, I'm gonna do the beach thing for a week in October. Hang out with cute kids, lounge on the beach, make a little money. I'm really pumped because I love the little people but I'm rarely around any. I'm also gonna start back at Anthro part-time starting mid-October. Just in time for Christmas. :-)

How bout this a-mazing fall weather?! I totally missed fall last year. I was in Florida from June til December. I went straight from Summer to Winter. I definitely felt like I had missed out on something. Makes me that much more aware and grateful for the beautiful shift in the seasons I'm experiencing now. Mazel Tov!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

temping FOR a temp agency, not THROUGH one rocks so hard that only the likes of the Hilary can pimp.

Sarah said...

WOW Hil! I just ready your lists and felt my head spinning. I'm glad you found something! Sounds like fun. Especially the beach thing! I love kids!! Hehe. Who are you going with? Just wondering. I'm glad you're doing great! We should hang out sometime, since you'll be in town for a few months! Love ya girl!!