16 April, 2009

Kristin Chenoweth

I got the immense pleasure of getting to attend a Q&A session with Kristin Chenoweth (of the movie "4 Christmases" the tv show "Pushing Daisies" the other tv show "West Wing" and a little musical called WICKED) the following are a few videos that I got to record. She was every bit as charming and humble as you would think she'd be--and then some! Enjoy!







I've already started reading her book "A Little Bit Wicked" and Kristin (with the obvious assistance of her ghostwriter/incredible wordsmith Joni Rodgers) have captured many fascinating details of the life of a bubbly incredibly talented performer who has found her own unique path to the top. Unlike most everyone in this town she is not from the Northeast and she did not go to Carnegie-Mellon and she did not have a Grandma in the chorus of On the Town. Anyway, I hope you pick up the book or check it out from the library. Enjoy the clips.

1 comment:

mary caroline said...

Hey Hilary! I've enjoyed reading about your adventures in NYC. First, Happy belated birthday! Second, I am extremely jealous that you got to sit in on a Kristen C. interview. I saw her on Leno the other night...she was a hoot...but nonetheless it was not in person. And lastly, I LOVE your new, OWN apartment. Bravo!